Thank you for visiting Gannon Cooper career page! We are constantly looking for talented individuals to join our teams. Please browse our available positions below and if you find one that fits your background send us your information today! Please include a brief cover letter, resume, and any other information that would help us determine if there is a good fit. We get a lot of interest and are unable to respond to all submissions, thank you for understanding in advance. call us at 630-689-4000.
Hands-On Service Technician
Responsibilities and Experience:
- Experience with multi-trade residential remodeling, construction and repair work.
- Hands-on experience and tools for carpentry, electric, plumbing, tile, drywall, and trim.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve service issues for high end residential remodeling, including kitchens, baths, additions and basements.
- Knowledge of current codes and proper construction techniques
- Hand and power tools, truck or van.
- Self-motivated, with a proven track record of being able to complete work on time and correctly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the use of email and other Microsoft programs.
- Results-driven, with ability to effectively manage and follow-up on multiple priorities.
- Recent client recommendations.